Safety around Coronavirus at the London Christmas Party Show 2021
Our goal is to be compliant with the Government guidelines for business events and, whilst there are currently no legal restrictions, we are still conscious about putting live events with safety as a top priority.
Whilst we know that the majority of our visitors will be double-vaccinated by September, we want to give reassurance that the event will be delivered with Covid Safety in mind.
Here is our 8 point plan to ensure all attendees have a safe and comfortable visit:
- All catering and event staff will be tested both prior to and during the Show.
- We are operating the event with an extra day, to reduce visitor density and congestion.
- We have wider aisles, more seating areas and lower stand densities than at previous Shows.
- The reception, main hall and seminar rooms benefit from 6m+ ceiling heights and excellent ventilation systems.
- All catering service staff will be wearing masks during service.
- The Seminar Room seating will be operating at 50% capacity with 1 metre seat separation.
- We will be taking people’s temperatures upon entry to the event and using UVC sterilisation technology on badges and communal surfaces.
- We will ask all visitors to fill out a health declaration form before attending.
- Our Story Events team have passed their Safer Events Accreditation.
We all want the live events industry to start back up again in a big way, but in order to do so we believe that we all need to take care and responsibility whilst attending events. We will remain conscious of any Government Guidelines and regulations and adapt and update where needed to ensure we provide a safe event.
If you have any worries and concerns then please feel free to contact us here at [email protected].