Gravity Active to open in Wandsworth this August
As one of several new venues to exhibit at the London Christmas Party Show on the 7th & 8th September 2021, Gravity Active Entertainment is excited to announce its latest venture in the heart of London – Gravity Southside Wandsworth.
Gravity Southside is set over three floors and covers 100,000 sq ft. That’s 100,000 sq ft of pure entertainment, adrenaline and a ton of fun for up to 1,000 people!
Once completed this Summer, visitors to Gravity Southside can expect:
- Gravity GT – A UK first multi-level high tech electric go-kart racetrack.
- G-Bowl – A brand new never seen before 14-lane bowling alley with augmented reality using the latest SPARK technology.
- Urban Street Golf – London’s best adventure golf experience set upon the backdrop of iconic New York sights
- Digital darts zone – With augmented displays guiding you through the game
- AR Shuffleboard – An electrifying game of chance and skill, in an attempt to land on scoring zones at the opposition’s end.
- Electric Gamebox – Mix up your socialising with a hyper-immersive 60 minute adventure.
- E-sports Gaming Arena – The best games on the latest consoles, paired to state-of-the-art screens and controllers for flawless performance.
- Funbox Arcade – An exciting mix of pure arcade nostalgia with the latest innovations for fun-lovers and thrill-seekers alike.
- Three bars – A welcoming sports bar and Newton’s – a New York loft style cocktail bar alongside a Japanese street bar and noodle kitchen
The venue will be perfect for groups of friends looking for a socially competitive night out that never stops, from taking on the golf course, to darts, to racing and then onto street food – there really is no need to leave Gravity!
Gravity Southside will be available for corporate bookings, both on a group and exclusive hire basis.
Founder Michael Harrison says: “This project takes active entertainment to the next level with loads of immersive experiences and UK firsts.
By day it’s the perfect half-day experience for the family or a great place to host a party. By night we will dim the lights, speed up the E-karts, ramp up the music with live performances and let the adults take over. A perfect place to meet friends or host a corporate event”.
“There’s not a location in the UK where you can access all these activities under one roof. The high street is evolving, and this project is at the forefront of that evolution. We cannot wait to welcome people through the doors in the Summer”.